All this FMA must be bad for my brain.

I kind of dreamed that I wanted to wear this outfit - my new baggy green pleat flares, baggy shirt, blue fairtrade belt - as you do, you know? Outfit dreams aren't up there with hearing voices or anything. (Shirt and blouse are both from Anthro, so I'm not going to bother labelling anything.)


The thing is, I've been getting rather deeply involved in an online FMA roleplay. By FMA I mean Fullmetal Alchemist, and if you honestly aren't familiar with it, here's a wiki for you. It may or may not be harming my brain in subtle ways, especially if you consider that my main character is an Ishvalan man, and here I am - posing in front of the tennis courts, dressed like an Ishvalan man.


Don't believe me? Here's some Ishvalan garb for ya, in a couple of freeze-frames from the anime. See? That's what I look like.




It seems I'm taking the phrase "getting into character" to brand new heights, so help me Ishvala...

No comments:

Post a Comment