Sort of a Grechian vibe...

That's what I was going for with this outfit - except I couldn't find my brown leather sandals for some reason. But still, with my bun, my white dress and my silver bracelet, I felt sufficiently Grecian to go to the British Museum with my mum.


In the bathrooms there, they have those fan heaters that you put your hands into, and then you watch your skin move around as it blows your hands dry. It never occurred to me to take my bracelet off, but it turned out the thing isn't solid silver after all, only brass coated with silver. And so the bracelet overheated and burned my arm!


It was just a little burn, mind - I yanked my arm out pretty quickly when I felt the bracelet heat up. But yeah, I am officially the most accident-prone person ever...



No comments:

Post a Comment