Catalogical

I'll admit it straight up - I stole this outfit from the Anthro catalogue, via the Anthro sale. Well, I have different sandals, my belt is brown and my bag is a freebie from the studio in Stokie that smells slightly strange. But still, it's hardly original, is it.


Oh well, I can still live with myself, because I think this outfit looks pretty okay on me. (Also, it saves me tagging the items, yay!) Next time, I'll wear it with my hair down, but it was unbelievably hot, hence the possibly unflattering bun.


I wore this to visit two very lovely elderly gentlemen, who are brothers. The idea was that they'd be able to see me coming from a mile away - as I explained beforehand; "I will be wearing the pinkest skirt you have seen in your life." See, the skirt has practical applications!


Also dropping a curtsey is fun in a skirt like this. It makes me feel a bit like a Disney princess. I love the way it swirls around my legs when I walk, or when I <cough, cough> spin around in the hallway to make it billow. Until I get dizzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment