Green & Blue

Doesn't that sound like a brand of chocolate? Or is it just me being hungry and PMS'ing? Anyways, I reached the point in my remix when I looked at my closet in the morning and went, "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" ...this was because I'd have to iron any of the skirts that weren't already in the wash before I could wear them. But then I remembered the Target dress.


I'd got used to thinking of this dress as a very bare canvas that would need to be prettified with coloured tights and lots of bling. But it turns out this thing looks pretty okay as a pared-down everyday-wear kind of dress.


As for the blue and turquoise thing, I added every accessory I could think of. Headscarf, earrings, necklace, ring... I even tried wearing my blue plimsolls with it, but maaan did that not look good. So brown sandals it was. Just as well I didn't have a can of blue spray paint stashed away somewhere, or who knows what I might have done.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE discoveries like this. good for you--this dress looks lovely styled this way. and comfy, too, which is a win-win-win in my book. way to go on the 30x30!
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer; come on by if you'd like!)

    ReplyDelete