Two days, one skirt

So I randomly wound up living in my brown skirt all weekend. I guess that's what remixing's all about, sniffing things and deciding they're clean enough to wear one more time before they go in the laundry basket. 


Outfit number one turned out to randomly match the building we live in, so of course I had to have my pictures take with it in the background. 


My hubby took these outfit pictures, while complaining about how much he hates taking my outfit pictures. Hence the total lack of a smile on my face. 


I wasn't as happy with my Sunday outfit, simply because it was too warm to wear the pink tights I'd been planning for it - so it looks kind of neither here nor there. 


That weird glow on my chest didn't help either. Oh well, at least I wore a cute belt with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment