Blue Moon Rising

I fell on my ass at work today. Or rather, landed with most of my bodyweight on my left wrist. Which is not broken or sprained, or even the slightest bit swollen, praise be to everyone from Buddha to Santa Claus. It's not even bruised - but it is a bit sore. Way to impress your colleagues on day one of a new temp assignment though.


Like Piccasso, I seem to be going through a blue period. I also seem to have gone insane - because isn't that top one of my remix items? And aren't those the same cardie and shoes I wore yesterday? Well, it seems like this is how my mind works. I wear an item, and while I'm wearing it, I think of what else I've got that it might look good with. Also, this skirt and cardie were two of the items I missed the most during my 30 for 30, and the shoes were my first post shopping ban purchase, on the way home from the dentist's, no less. (£15, baby!) So I love all these items rather intensely right now.


Oh, and I do know one person who's more accident prone than me. We were never really friends in school after she pulled my hair for saying I had green eyes (yeah, she wanted to be the only green-eyed vixen in our class, and thus had me doing a pretty fair impression of a Catherine Wheel until I told her my eyes were brown) but we're friends on facebook now. Isn't facebook wonderful. This girl did truly amazing things like put the axe through her shoe - and her big toe - while chopping wood on a school trip, so if we'd actually been friends, we'd probably both be dead by now.

2 comments:

  1. wow...did you fuse your skeleton with adamantium since i last saw you?
    I'm going through a blue period too...but its less attractive than yours :)

    ReplyDelete