In a general state of "Blah".

Here's a great idea for a fun thing to do: Have a fight with the man you love, then go take pictures of yourself. They will turn out amazing. Or they might turn out something like this:


And it wasn't even a big fight - he told me to hurry up and boil the carrot I was having with my dinner, I snapped at him because I'd been busy hanging up laundry. That, in a nutshell, was the fight. But it still sucked.


We're cool now, though. We chilled out with some grilled salmon and the last two episodes of the Wolverine anime (his Japanese enemies all call him "VULVARINE!" - which never fails to make me grin). And now we're listening to the new Eurovision entries, while I look at these pictures and wish I'd worn a paper bag over my face. I could've just drawn a smiley-face on it, that would've been perfect. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment