Blueberry juice

My husband picked this dress out. He saw it in the store and went, "Whoa, that's really nice!" and that was my main reason for getting it when it went on sale. Six months later. Because I remember these things. I'm sad like that. 


Thing is, I never really made friends with this dress, because I felt blocky and clunky in it. That's why I included it in my remix - to get to know it a little better. Adding the short jacket helps outline my waist (I think). And the great thing about an eggshell white dress is that you can pair it with just about any colour and it will look okay.  


I realised something when I was eating my lunch today, and feeling smug about how healthy is all was - a wholemeal salad warp with a bottle of blueberry juice - I matched the juice. Yes, I colour-coordinate with my food now. Because nutrition is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment