In the wild!

Now, I'm mentally preparing myself for the next 30 for 30 (which starts June 13th) and have thus decided that posing on our veranda next to the old fold-up bed might be getting a tad boring. So I asked Christa to take some pictures of my outfit when we went to the park - with an audience of teenage boys doing underage drinking on the bench opposite us, no less! An only one of them turned out non-blurry, but that's okay - I did an outfit picture in public and didn't die from embarrassment. It seems I'm growing some balls, eh?


This is the first skirt I've ever ordered online. Seriously. I am so paranoid about stuff not fitting me. But it did, so yay! It's prettier "in person" than on the picture - but it gets better...What's so weird (but also cool) about it is that there are sooo many colours on it. The website had it down as "dark blue", but it's actually a weird and psychedelic combination of hot pink, lilac, dark purple, navy blue and orange. There's even bits of yellow in there! So I can remix this baby with all sorts of colours and not look like a douche. Awesomesauce.  

No comments:

Post a Comment