Posing in plain sight

So I decided to do some outfit photos outside our building next to the Porter's Office, where no-one ever goes. Or so I thought. Everyone and their brother decided to take out the recycling, so I only managed to snap two pictures. Who knows what they thought I was doing...


I'm pretty proud of that shirt, by the way, since I've managed to alter it without destroying it. It was a tent when I first bought it via Grace and a J.Crew sale, but after a nerve-wracking round on the sewing machine it actually fits me. And I've never even blogged it before, in spite of wearing it all the time and loving it to bits...


Also, I'm slightly obsessed with that yellow cardigan - bought it on Sunday, for a tenner, at H&M, and have practically lived in it since. And to think I used to hate yellow...

No comments:

Post a Comment