Infestation

I wanted to mix things up today and take my picture on the stairs - but that would've meant disturbing this little guy while he was having his lunch...


In other news, we have moths. Which is only sligthly less yucky than having syphilis. So the three little closets that the hubby and I share (1.5 closets each, eh?) will have to be sprayed to within an inch of their life, and hopefully that will kill the moths before they can eat all our clothes.


Doing the 30 for 30 right now has turned out to be a huge blessing in disguise, since I already had a set, uh, set of clothes to wear. Everything else, with a couple of exceptions (track pants, PJ's, all that jazz) has now been packed away in those little underbed storage things. And holy crap, does my half of the closet(s) look empty now!


But weirdly, the emptiness is kind of liberating, because I can see everything at a glance... And I'm just going to leave the rest of my clothes in those storage bags for now, until the damn moths are gone and the 30 for 30 is over. Here's hoping I won't desperately need that raincoat...

No comments:

Post a Comment