My Sunday Best

I almost didn't sleep at all Saturday night, and one of the things I kept thinking about, in between tossing and turning, was how much I wanted to wear my blue bicycle dress with red tights. Maybe I'm just getting in touch with my inner kindergartener, because I would've loved this outfit at age 4, too...


Sleep deprived or not, I kind of liked the result. I even convinced Victor to take my outfit photos in the memorial park down the road! (The plaques behind me are dedicated to people who died heroically during the Victorian Era.)


The whole point of the outfit was to match this pair of shoes, so new that they still stink of factory plastic. I had a similar green pair with white polkadots last summer that died a pretty spectacular death - both soles literally snapped in half! I swore I'd never buy Cath Plimsolls again, but these were just too cute to pass up...


Oh, and check out the "seductive" pose there - STROKEFACE! Victor brings out the best in me, he really does...

No comments:

Post a Comment