Hazy

So the heatwave came and just about knocked us all unconscious. The air seems to shimmer with heat. Trains are cancelled because the tracks are overheating. And, just like Cinderella, one little girl on my street has lost her shoe...


I like this blurry photo because it shows you what today felt like. Hazy.


As for the outfit, this is my mustard yellow top - but even after darkening the pictures, I'm not even sure I can tell, and I wore the damn thing. With the belt and billowy top, I felt like a 1960's office lady.


My bangle is really cool; it's all one bendy wire, like a beaded slinky. I bought it at a Christmas market in Germany last year, and Victor calls it my voodoo charm, because there are tiny rattling bells on it.


Both the top and skirt are from different seasons of Anthro sale, and I'd do that curvy, all inclusive brackets thing if my hand were only steady enough on my tabled. Sadly, it's not. Hence the two arrows, in case you were wondering. And yes, that's me photographically scalping myself. To let off steam, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment