Wedding anniversary outfit

This Tuesday (June 21st) was our wedding anniversary. We didn't actually remember until June 20th. That is, I remembered. When I asked the hubby what day he thought tomorrow was, he went "Uh... Your mum's birthday?" in a sort of hopeful I'm-not-in-trouble-am-I? kind of way. This is what we did to celebrate:


That's right, we went to see Wicked. And it was, well, wicked. I was honestly not expecting to enjoy it that much, we mainly picked that show because Victor had been wanting to see it for ages. But it was great.


We stupidly did my outfit photos on the crowded, windy street outside the theatre, which is why you can barely see the actual outfit. So there will be a retake fairly soon, because leaving it like this is just too annoying... I'm finally wearing my beloved Target dress on the blog - it just had to be altered because the drapey front kept flapping open and exposing my boobs to the world. My boobs weren't happy with that arrangement. Victor also pointed out that I matched Elpheba, which I guess was very subconsciously rad of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment