Concrete fortress

 I ventured all the way out to the Barbican to take these pictures. The Barbican is the most weird and wonderful building complex in the world, after Gormenghast. I managed to find a corner of it with only a handful of people, and this is the result.


See that weird James Bond style crooked camera angle? That's not me being artistic, that's me balancing the camera on one of the flowerbeds. And the bag is my gym bag with my swimming gear in it, because I took the pictures on my way to the pool. How glamorous am I, right?


That black top is the one with Indian style tassels at the bottom - it's probably the most versatile of all my 30 items so I'm guessing I'll be using it a lot. I seriously have no idea where it's from, but either it's thrifted or someone gave it to me. Wardrobe amnesia.


And because my rather rad necklace was hidden by my hair, here's a closeup. I bought this at Anthro for a song - literally, I sang to them, and they gave me the necklace to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment