Stormy weather

I felt a little iffy about this outfit - is the skirt too short, are the tights to bright, is this really me? But when I went to eat budget lunch with my friend Christa in the park, the first thing she said when she saw me was, "Cute outfit!" And then I felt a little better about the whole thing!


Today was all sunshine and blue skies (and cold winds, hence the tights), until I got home and wanted to take pictures. Then the skies opened up.


You probably can't see it in these pictures because I'm standing under a ledge, but it was raining like crazy right next to me. My right arm kept getting wet!


Also, more than half the pictures came out blurry. I may have accidentally broken Victor's camera somehow...

1 comment:

  1. I think this is a lovely outfit and the pink tights really pop! =)

    ReplyDelete