Trench coat and stop sign

Shh, can you hear that?That's the sound of me being too lazy to post my outfits. 


Thus, we have three outfits in the same post, because I'm lame. The last one comes first. Sooo... This is what I wore yesterday. There was also a red scarf to balance out the other red bits, but of course I forgot to put it on for when we were taking the photos. 


I wound up standing under that tree, while it still rained, so I'd stay dry while we took my photos - but I kind of like the effect. 


I debated for the longest time whether I should include my trench-coat in the remix, but it's a good thing I did! What with all the non-stop rain and howling wind we've been having, I've learned to love this coat like never before - especially on Friday, when I just about lived inside the thing.


Oh, and when I say the pants are customised, I mean "I dyed them red in the washing machine." I also dyed the inside of the washing machine red. But we don't talk about that.


 We can talk about the top, though - that's the best piece of Fauxthropologie I have ever seen in a Peacock's. I'd missed out on buying its gorgeous triangle-endowed cousin earlier in the month, but I actually like the knock-off version better! I'm considering putting some stitches in to create a drapey effect across the front... I guess we'll see how bored I get with it before this remix is done! 


Moving along... In my search for glam places to take my photos, I have reached a new low. But it was raining, people were playing tennis just behind me, and there were other recycling bins I could put the camera on. Seemed like a win-win situation at the time.


As I was leaving, a flower-pot blew down from one of the ledges right above me and landed right where I'd been standing a few minutes ago. Sure, it was just one of those flimsy plastic ones, so I'd probably only have had a headfull of dirt, but I'm still glad I didn't get to find out.


We are having the wettest, coldest summer ever. Here I was, wondering if I should even include jeans in my remix items - good thing I did! Everything paled next to that stop sign - can you even tell that my shirt is purple?

2 comments:

  1. I love the colored tights! I have collected a few pairs on my thrifting adventures but haven't tried them yet. Seeing as how the weather is so miserable and I didn't include many cold weather options for the remix, I might try some out today.
    I didn't even include coats in my remix choices, but I'm going to wear them when it's so cold out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Bright tights are just the best way to spice up any outfit. If it weren't for my bright tights I'd have to keep switching between the two pairs of trousers in my remix for the whole 30 days! Do you live in Britain too, by any chance?

    ReplyDelete