1950's Velma day

Not only does the lady on my shirt look a bit like Velma from Scooby Doo - wearing this, I kind of looked like Velma, too. Maybe with a Mad Men sort of twist? I've never even watched the show, only seen pictures from it, so technically I have no idea. I also have no idea why I'm suddenly going all monochrome; normally I'm all about the crazy colour combinations.


 The skirt (and its little friend, the matching stripey blazer) are hand me downs from Ã…shild, and so is the black belt . Since the skirt has no pockets, the belt was the perfect solution to my pressing "where to tuck my tissues" issue. It's a bit loose, unfortunately - makes it look like I don't have a waist, but I do! Honest!



Look at that sheepish grin! Yes, there is a brain under all that hair... somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment