Old favourites day

So today I sort of randomly put on three of my favourite things from my remix - and I think they worked pretty well together:


This yellow skirt is probably my most-used item. And recognise the belt? It's the same one I wore yesterday, except the other way around. Buckle facing forward, I mean. I nearly donated this belt around week one of my remix, because it was a hand-me down that I'd never actually used before, but luckily I decided to try it on with the yellow skirt first, and realised that I actually loved it. Whew!


Eight outfits left! Also, today was my final attempt at staying friends with the brown jacket, but as you can see (and I hope you appreciate me posting this ugly-ass picture for your edification here) it didn't work out.


Still, I'm not sad, because this means I have a reasonably nice (on anybody but me, anyway) item to take to a swishing event! Swishes are events held in pubs on certain days, when you trade in your unwanted clothes for coupons you can use to buy other peoples' unwanted clothes. I've never been to one before, but it sounds like good fun, so I definitely want to do this at some point.

1 comment:

  1. Love the hunter green skirt with the mustard skirt. It's an original combination!

    ReplyDelete