Reverse stripes day

So I discover that I have brought the joy of remixing into the life of Poli! Are those cool beans or what? Her first outfit is so gorgeous, and if your're reading my post you might as well click on this link and check out her outfit, too!  Anyway...
 This morning I was totally lusting for one of the cardigans that I'm not allowed to wear. It's beige and has little army-style buttons and things, and it would've gone so perfectly with my outfit... but then I tried on my green cardigan, and it turns out that went pretty well with it too - even if I've finally given in and done that thing of wearing reverse stripes. I stupidly included lots of stripey items in my remix, so it had to happen sometime...


That necklace, by the way... I thought I'd be wearing that necklace practically every day of my remix, but this is only my second time, and I'm on like, day 21! What gives, self?! The necklace was  a Christmas present from my mum - the really awesome kind, you know, the kind that you get to pick yourself? It was on offer, too, and it was the last one in the store - it's like it was waiting for us there, rattling itself to get our attention and whispering my name. My mummy heard it too, she can totally vouch for me!


Nobody swooned in shock at my reverse stripes, by the way. Maybe it's a totally done thing, and I've just not seen all the other reverse stripe people out there? I like this outfit anyway - it's one of my favourites out of my remix, actually, and I never would have worn these things together if not for the remix, because of the whole reverse stripes thing, so yeah... go 30 for 30! I love how it's forcing me to be creative.

2 comments:

  1. i looove your outfit!! i really love the cardigan :)
    -teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teal! That cardigan was such a happy impulse buy It's nice to hear that you liked the whole thing together, because I was wondering if the shape of the skirt works for me or not (i.e. "Do I look fat in this?" lol) :)

    ReplyDelete