Goth beat-poet day

Today, I finally decided to wear my goth beat poet outfit, which I've been wanting to wear since before day one of this remix. Oh life, says the goth beat poet. Oh death. Oh... stuff!


And for extra French-inspired 70's protest song cool, I decided to add le hat! Voila. I just have to add that yes, I bought it at Primark for maybe £3 before I found out how unethical that company is, and that I am in fact ashamed that I ever shopped there. I'm not even kidding, the bastards people who run Primark should be tried before the Human Rights tribunal. Sub-minimum wage and deportation threats do a very nasty cocktail make.

Anyway, I'm sitting here singing along to Heat of the Moment, thinking about how you can go from being in the absolute pit of depression one day, and then just... get over it, until you find yourself dancing around your flat to cheesy 80's rock. Oh well, I guess that's probably a good thing - so instead of feeling sad that the story I wrote got us nothing but remaindered comics and DVD's, I will post it up here and say; Check out this comic that I'm pretty proud of! Yeah, that's what I'll do.

No comments:

Post a Comment