Neglected floral cardigan day

I realised that this was turning into the Black Cardigan Blog, and that my other cardies were feeling sad and neglected on their hangers in my little closet. So it was time to crack out the floral cardigan. Which I paid half price for at the post-X-mas sale, in case you think I'm insane.


I got the yellow top at the pre-Xmas Anthro sale. Until I saw that top, I'd never really worn yellow, because for some reason I thought that colour didn't suit me at all - but I just had to try the top on with the belt I was actually buying (also on sale - and not the belt I'm wearing here, that one is a hand-me-down from Kathy). Then I bought the belt. Then the day after, I came back and bought the top. I had to, I dreamed about the damn thing!



The pants, however, were not on sale. Just in case you think I'm obsessed with sales or something. I'm not.

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow remixer, Love the yellow top, my fav color, and fun cardi...I know how you feel about the ALL black reference, lol...its happened to me too...you look great:)

    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Collette! I guess it's easy to pick monochrome colours for this sort of thing, since they always seem easy to match... Hang on, did you say GIVEAWAY? I am so there, haha!

    ReplyDelete