Delerious flu day.

Yes, I seriously went outside like this in February. You see, I thought it was nice and warm outside. After a while, I realised, "It's not warm at all. I have a fever."



Then I used my cute Eiffel Tower brooch to pin the front of my jacket closed. I got home, curled up in a blanket and spent the rest of the evening practising my wheezing cough. If coughing were an Olympic sport, I'd be perfect for 2012. I'd just have to, you know, stay sick until then. Just as well it's not, really.


Those are yesterday's accessories btw - the (surprisingly practical) brooch is from Accessorize, and I made the earrings. They were dead easy to make, but I like them, and I think I've made the same pair for at least two people - be nice to me, and I'll make a pair for you, too. (After the 30 for 30, obviously.) I think the two feathers cost me a total of 50p, so that's hardly a financial setback.

No comments:

Post a Comment