Bright-eyed singalong day

Victor and I went out for Yum Cha today, and on the way we encountered some very persistent Chinese Christians. Young, glazed-eyed and bushy-tailed, they sang their way up and down Oxford street - literally - they went a certain distance, then crossed the road and walked back on the opposite side. So we ran into them twice, and I noticed that the one who seemed to be the leader - he was playing a guitar while he walked, which I admit must take some co-ordination skills - was kind of wearing the same thing as me. Well, his black shirt was long-sleeved, but you know. We almost had an "Oh, snap!" moment there.




Yes, that's the same  pink Fat Face shirt I wore just a couple of days ago. Rest assured, I washed it first.
I think the husband might have figured out what I've been doing. Here's hoping he won't tease me too much...

2 comments:

  1. why don't you guys just use flash? It saves having to filter through blurry weirdly colour cast photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...that's actually a really good question. Answer A) I didn't even think about it! Answer B) I think Victor hates using flash. I might actually redo the photo of this outfit when the tops have been in the wash (again), outside and in afternoon light.

    ReplyDelete