Celeb-spotting day

So I saw Kevin Spacey on the street today! I was walking out of a tube station, and he was walking in, and I got a good chance to stare look at him from up close. He's a lot taller that I thought he was, but it was definitely him, with his distinctive chin and widow's peak. Thank you, Kevin, you totally made my day.


Yeah, you might not know this but Kevin spacey lives in London now. He bought the Old Vic theatre a couple of years ago, and apparently he's running it better than it's ever been run. So you see, I'm not making this up!


Anyway, today I was planning to wear my pretty dress and sort of forcibly cheer myself up, but it rained. And rained and rained. So I just grabbed the first three of my 30 items that looked vaguely okay together, and I think the result was a bit meh to be honest. But then, I'm a bit meh these days. I'll dress better tomorrow!


The jumper is my "day to night" upgrade, by the way. (Obviously I'm not counting it as a separate outfit.) We're going to the cinema later, and I don't want to freeze to death in there. I love the professor patches, that's me proudly showing them off. Every time I wear this, Victor starts calling me Professor Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment