30 for 30, here I come!

I had a few resolutions at the start of this year, I won't lie to you... a couple of them, I've actually managed to keep, like the one about wearing dresses more often, and getting used to wearing heels (the bane of being tall is that I used to try and make myself shorter - so I used to only wear flats, ever). Styling my hair every week, that one went out the window, and so did the one about reading at least one classic every month (I haven't even finished the Prologue of The Scarlet Letter, for God's sake!) - the book one was the one that really surprised me, but I guess I've been busy... But it's made me think that I do want to go through this 30 for 30 challenge and at least succeed at that!

Here are my items. I don't have very many of the outfits planned, so this could get interesting - but I have a general idea of what to combine! However, my brown boots have gone and let me down; the zipper's broken on the left one, so those won't appear until I've had them fixed. (And no, paying for my boots to be repaired isn't shopping. At least, I don't think it is...)





                                        




So yeah, that's 10 tops, 3 skirts, 3 pairs of trousers, 1 dress, 4 cardigans, 1 sweater, 2 blazers, 1 warm coat, 3 pairs of shoes and 1 pair of boots (with a second pair currently out of commisson).

No comments:

Post a Comment