Happy rainy day

Today was rainy and grey, not to mention cold! Not insta-freeze cold, more like the cold that slowly creeps into your bones and permafrosts your internal organs. As you can see from my outfit photo:


But still, it was a lovely, lovely day - because I got to meet up with some of my former colleagues for lunch. (I got to sneak around the remodelled offices too, and things sure have changed there!) It was all hugs and cuddles and squeeing over new haircuts - and I got some compliments on my outfit, too! The colours went so well together, they said, and my earrings matched my cardie so well, where did I buy them? They didn't show up in the pictures, hence this:

Why, from the etsy seller here. Click on the link, and you too can own these gorgeous earrings that seem to change colour from yellow to orange, depending on what you're wearing. No, they didn't pay me to say that, but their stuff is gorgeous, so I'll say it anyway. :)


Interesting story about that cardie, actually, because when I ordered it I thought it would be yellow! Like burnt ochre yellow, like my Anthro top. Possibly the name, "Burnt Cinnamon", should have given me a clue, but then I am a special girl. I also thought it was on sale, and only found out after my friend had bought it from me (yeah, I had to have help buying it, since they don't accept paypal at J.Crew) that it was actually full price. Like I said, I'm a spesh. But I like this cardie anyway - in spite of my evil face in the picture above -  it's sooo soft and comfy. And I'm not even going to look at what other colours J.Crew do it in, and not just because it's a shopping-free month - no way could I afford another one anyway! Just as well I thought it was on sale, really...

No comments:

Post a Comment