Coat-related epiphany day

So this is what I wore today, mainly to drag the recycling out and go to the supermarket. I had a bit of a realisation while we walked down there; I don't like this jacket, and it doesn't suit me - something to do with the shape, and the puffy shoulders.


This jacket gets one more chance to convince me that it deserves to stay in my closet, and if it fails, it's straight to the thrift store box, 30 for 30 or no. The main reason I included it in the first place was to see if I could get used to it and make it work with my other clothes. This sometimes happens with things that people re-gift to me, I take the item home, and then realize it doesn't suit me, or I don't like it. Or both. Oh well, it's not like I paid for it!

On the other hand, I also realised just how much I love this brown J.Crew top - especially when I pair it up with those jeans and that scarf. So this outfit was far from a total loss. Also, Victor found the spider behind the U-bend and killed. Now I don't have to fear for my life every time I go to the bathroom, so yay! That thing was the size of a small mouse, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment