Professor patch day

So this is what I wore today, mainly to stay warm, though maybe it's also my subconscious trying to emulate Lana from Archer with the whole big belt thing. Only seven more outfits to go! ...and I still haven't managed to fix my damn brown boots, hence the lace-up black ones.


Absolutely not the best outfit of the bunch (where did my waist go? I swear I had a waist the last time I checked!) but probably the comfiest. Observe the addition of cute frilly socks with bows on to try and girly up my boots. As if the sparkly laces weren't enough! Oh well, I wore it, so on the blog it goes!


Tomorrow's outfit will be better - it's got to be, with only seven left!

1 comment:

  1. I like the braids :) you just need a tankard of milk and a loaf of fresh bread.
    Post comic up!

    ReplyDelete